Ariana Grande has reportedly moved on from her husband Dalton Gomez with a new man, Ethan Slater. The two met while working on the Broadway musical “Wicked,” where Slater played Fiyero and Grande played Glinda.
Here are 5 things you need to know about Slater:
- He’s a Broadway star. Slater has been acting on Broadway since 2013, when he made his debut in “Bring It On.” He’s also starred in “Hairspray,” “The Lion King,” and “Peter and the Starcatcher.”
- He’s a singer. Slater has a beautiful singing voice, which he’s showcased in his Broadway roles. He’s also released a few solo singles, including “I’m Not Ready to Say Goodbye” and “The World’s Greatest.”
- He’s a social media star. Slater has over 84,000 followers on Instagram, where he shares photos and videos from his life. He’s also active on Twitter, where he has over 20,000 followers.
- He’s a vegan. Slater is a vegan, and he often talks about his plant-based diet on social media. He’s also a vocal advocate for animal rights.
- He’s private. Slater is a relatively private person, and he doesn’t share much about his personal life on social media. However, he seems to be very happy with Grande, and the two have been spotted together several times in recent weeks.
Recommended:-Kevin Mitnick, Legendary Computer Hacker, Dies at 59
It’s still early days in their relationship, but it seems like Grande and Slater are very happy together. We’ll have to wait and see if they take their relationship to the next level.