A congressional hearing on unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs) took place on June 15, 2022, and it was full of memorable moments. Three former military officials testified under oath about their experiences with UAPs, and they made a number of startling claims.
Here are the 5 most memorable moments from the hearing:
- The government is “absolutely” in possession of UAPs. Luis Elizondo, the former head of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), testified that the government is “absolutely” in possession of UAPs. He said that these objects have been recovered, and that they are being studied by the government.
- “Nonhuman biologics” were found at a crash site. Elizondo also testified that “nonhuman biologics” were found at a crash site involving a UAP. He said that these materials are being studied by the government, but that he cannot provide more details because of security concerns.
- UFO whistleblower alleges ‘nonhuman’ biologics found at crash sites. Former Navy pilot Ryan Graves testified that he saw a UAP “perform erratic maneuvers” that were “beyond the realm of any known aircraft.” He also said that he has spoken to other pilots who have had similar experiences.
- Officials must establish a ‘safe and transparent reporting process’. Lawmakers pressed the government to establish a “safe and transparent reporting process” for UAP sightings. They said that the government needs to do a better job of collecting and analyzing data on UAPs.
- The public deserves to know more about UAPs. Lawmakers also said that the public deserves to know more about UAPs. They said that the government needs to be more transparent about its investigations into these objects.
The hearing on UAPs was a significant event, and it generated a lot of media attention. It is clear that the public is interested in learning more about these objects, and the government needs to do a better job of providing information